Author Topic: Aligning Names  (Read 4733 times)

Aeliss

Re: Aligning Names
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 11:53:13 AM »
Just memorise the last selected system.
If you travel in system, every time you press the escape key to change system, you start at first one.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 04:51:57 PM »
For me it s in the "system selector", if you have lot of system even with the filter arcade/computer/console I rly have problem when I navigate in systems.
What would you like to improve navigating among systems?

Aeliss

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 04:09:00 PM »
For me it s in the "system selector", if you have lot of system even with the filter arcade/computer/console I rly have problem when I navigate in systems.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 10:06:52 AM »
1) Aligning the names to the left: sometimes it looks games have a space to the left.
So the description captured on webserver database must have a blank space in front of it!?
mGalaxy can't do anything against it for now. The only thing I can propose you is to open the database ("mGalaxy\Data\UserSystems\the_system_you_want_to_edit\xmlout.xml") and remove it by hand...OR, open the preference window and check "Clean Up Names" (will remove under parenthesis/bracket content and strip white space from beginning and end of description!

2) When altering the emulator mgalaxy doesn't display the emulator last used
What do you mean by "altering" the emulator?

3) After returning from a game mGalaxy doesn't display the screenshot or video
Can't reproduce this! The screenshot is always visible when returning from game

4) Is it possible to make my own UI theme? If so I would like to have an example
Sorry, not possible!...but if you've got a cool theme idea don't hesitate to send us the project!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:12:25 AM by mgalaxy »

Aeliss

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 04:06:54 AM »

Yeah, I rly need this option too ^^, when you have lot of system it s an horror.

vlemsoft

Aligning Names
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 07:32:25 PM »
First to say I really like mGalaxy.  When I start a game I use my own batchscripts.
Starting Joytokey and autohotley to disable the windows key and other combinations..
Leaving a game I check if a snapshot ihas been made, give it the correct name of the game and place it in the screenshot directtory.
 In that way I instantly have a screenshot in mGalaxy. NICE!

All is working well (NeoGeo-NeoGeoCD-SNES. There are little things to be altered...
1) Aligning the names to the left: somtimes it looks games have a space to the left.
3) After returning froma game mGalaxy doesn't display the screenshot or video
4) Is it possible to make my own UI theme? If so I would like to have an example (without password  :-X)

I'm using several thousends of game. Allways used Hyperspin but changed to mGalaxy because maintaining is simple!

Regards, Peter