Author Topic: Is mGalaxy up-to-date with the MAME 0.195 romset?  (Read 4012 times)

AnimeFan95

• Email
Re: Is mGalaxy up-to-date with the MAME 0.195 romset?
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 08:30:21 AM »
Thank you :) This resolved the issue  :)

However, I noticed that while browsing the MAME ROM information for all the romsets that I currently have in mGalaxy, there is no information nor full name for one ROM in particular. This is called "sonicpop", also known as "SegaSonic Popcorn Shop". The rest are all fine though, and the other new romsets are now listed from MAME 0.195  :)

Would it be possible to update the information for the ROM "sonicpop"? It would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
AnimeFan95

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Is mGalaxy up-to-date with the MAME 0.195 romset?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 01:15:01 AM »
There was a slight problem with the 'catver.ini' file, this is now fixed.
I would suggest you to remove 'catver.ini', 'history.dat', 'nplayers.ini' from the mame app folder and create the database for mame again!

AnimeFan95

• Email
Is mGalaxy up-to-date with the MAME 0.195 romset?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 06:01:20 AM »
Hello.

I know it's annoying that I am creating several threads on this forum but this will be the last one for a while. I swear.

I just want to ask. Does mGalaxy have the latest information concerning the roms from MAME 0.195? Because when I attempt to download the two necessary files again (catver.ini and nplayers.ini) after upgrading from MAME 0.165 to 0.195 and selected 0.195 as the new executable file, it doesn't list the new roms (e.g. sonicfgt), and even if it does list them, it displays them as the rom zip name rather than the full name.

I am not sure if it's a fault on my part, or mGalaxy just hasn't been up-to-date with the latest MAME version.

Please help me.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
AnimeFan95