Author Topic: Never received Premium Themes download  (Read 3362 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Never received Premium Themes download
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 02:29:46 AM »
Don't worry! Premium themes are now embedded by default to mGalaxy and unlocked with the license file!
This message is for previous mGalaxy versions where you had to download the Premium themes separately!

Thanks for your support by the way! :)

fosco

Never received Premium Themes download
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 05:50:18 PM »
Ive been using the free version of mGalaxy for about a month now and love it, so i just upgraded to premium. I received my email with the license file to upgrade my account. Ive copied it to the mGalaxy folder and everything works great.

My problem it, in that email with the license file, it says "You have already received the link to your 'Premium theme pack' in a previous mail, it's now time for your license." Problem is i never received this email with the premium theme pack. ive checked my spam folder many times, searched my email (which searches all folders) and still cant fine it, so i never got that email. I tried searching the forums before posting but couldnt find anyone with the same problem.

my question is, what should i do or who should i contact to get this theme pack? thanks in advanced for any help
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:51:57 PM by fosco »