Author Topic: 4:3 aspect with NeoRaine emulator  (Read 5849 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: 4:3 aspect with NeoRaine emulator
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 02:08:13 AM »
Have you checked with OpenGL renderer? In renderer options: keep aspect ratio?

(Even if I've read that 'YUV overlays' was the renderer to use to preserve aspect ratio!)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 02:18:14 AM by mgalaxy »

Aeliss

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 03:06:43 PM »
Rly hard to find documentation for this emulator. Try direcly on their forum, but I have see only 2 page of topic for Raine, not sure it will be alive.

Ony86

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 12:10:51 PM »
Thanks for your answer!
Yeah that's the same for me... I've tried to modify this line but whenever I restart NeoRaine, it's back to the previous values...
I've also tried to change the renderers but none seemed to allow the 4:3... It's always stretched.
That's weird cause as I said, I'm pretty sure it was ok on my previous computer... For some games it's not so disturbing, but for others (such as windjammers) the stretched aspect is very bad...

I really hope to find a solution, this is driving me crazy...

Aeliss

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 04:32:22 AM »
I have found a line "stretch = 2" and "fix_aspect_ratio = 1" in the cgf file, but nothing chnage after modification, and impossible to find this option in the GUI.
I think it depend of the renderer you choose, only some renderers use theses options.

Ony86

4:3 aspect with NeoRaine emulator
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 01:00:28 PM »
Hi everyone!

I hope somebody will be able to help me, as I struggle with that for two days now...

A few days ago I changed my PC and so had to reinstall Mgalaxy. Thankfully I transfered the hard-disk with my emulatros and games, and most of them worked just as before.
BUT there's ONE that drives me crazy. NeoRaine (Neo-Geo CD emulator) now displays a streched version of the game in fullscreen and I can't manage to swich it to a 4:3 aspect ratio... The stadiums in Windjammers looks stretched as hell because of this problem...
I remember that it used to be fine on my old computer, so it must be some settings I can't find.. I feel that I've tried everything I can, in the "video options" and the raine32_sdl (CFG file) and I'm running out of ideas (and patience ^^)!

If someone could help me with that, I'd be really thankful to him!