Author Topic: final burn alpha  (Read 4531 times)

Aeliss

Re: final burn alpha
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 10:48:05 AM »
Step 1: Set up the inputs for 2 different games, 1: An arcade game with preferably 3 or more buttons, we will use "Golden Axe (set 6, US, 8751 317-123A), 2: A Neo-Geo game, how about "Cyber-Lip (NGM-010)"
Step 2: Load up the arcade game that is set up and go to inputs (F5), click "Save Preset"
Step 3: On the first pulldown select "Player 1", now click "Make Default"

At this point, these settings will be used for every game loaded after this point.

Neo-Geo & Megadrive uses different button names, so now its time to do some editing.
Go into "FBAlpha Folder\config\presets" and edit preset.ini.  Also go into "FBAlpha Folder\config\games" and edit cyberlip.ini

You will then want to copy the buttons A-D for player 1 from the cyberlip.ini into preset.ini right under the last entry for P1, in this case will be "P1 Fire 3"

Save preset.ini with the new changes and your done.

youngblood

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 03:39:37 PM »
thanks for the answer but i look in a lot of forums and its impossible,,, i gone to use mame !!

Aeliss

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 10:52:48 AM »
I don't use this emul, but I remember you can use a "defaut" configuration, if you put it in the "presets" folder.
But  I m not sure if it s automatic (just in using it in the emulator config), perhaps you need to add it in the "command line" in the xml file in mGalaxy.

youngblood

• Email
final burn alpha
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 05:24:57 AM »
Hola!!

just a little question : in final burn alpha we have to configurate the pad at EACH games ?? ive got more than 3000.... do you know if we ca use a buid o something like that ?

thank you