Author Topic: No Covers, Logos, Screenshots  (Read 6381 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: No Covers, Logos, Screenshots
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 12:58:00 PM »
....once update the database, save, quit and restart mGalaxy, they are still are there
Be sure to click on the good 'Save database' button (outlined in orange on the picture)
...we have chosen to dissociate the global settings 'Save' button from the database 'Save' button...but if there's a massive petition against it we will remove it ;)

While I'm there, I will reply to a question that you might be asking to yourself!?: "how did he manage to widen the database display?", the reply is "by clicking this button (outlined in red on the picture) ;)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:59:49 PM by mgalaxy »

yorkshiregamer

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 11:59:32 AM »
Everything seems to be working fine now thanks! I'd like to remove the overview, genre, players and release date on my database but once update the database, save, quit and restart mGalaxy, they are still are there. They are also re-selected when I re-open mGalaxy runway and go into DB Update. Any thoughts?

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 11:20:24 AM »
Thanks for your support! You should already have received a mail with your license file.
Simply copy the "license.xml" file to your mGalaxy folder, then report if everything is working as it should! ;)

yorkshiregamer

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 11:15:56 AM »
It's a standard setup. I think I was trying to get premium features working on a standard account. I've just bought the lifetime premium membership, but it isn't available on my downloads section in My Account. I also can't change the theme to Presenter, and DB Edit is greyed-out in mGalaxy Runway. Does it take a while to process the order?

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 10:27:33 AM »
Sorry to ask but have you correctly pick the path to screenshot/cover/... folder?
Is it a standard or 'portable' setup?

yorkshiregamer

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 09:56:56 AM »
Yeah everything is PNG from emumovies. The videos play fine but nothing else shows up. I also bought a years premium membership a few months ago for the presenter theme but I don't think I can use it anymore for some reason.

jmd

• Email
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 06:17:35 PM »
Are the pictures in .png format?

yorkshiregamer

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 01:22:47 PM »
Come to think of it, I might have had it running perfectly previously on a windows 8.1 machine

yorkshiregamer

No Covers, Logos, Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 01:21:31 PM »
Hi all,

I've just installed mGalaxy on a 64-bit Windows 7 machine.

I've set up the PS1. The games show up my list on the left-hand side and start with Xebra through mGalaxy no problem.

But the Covers, Logos and Screenshots are not showing up when I launch mGalaxy. I have all the Covers, Logos and Screenshots saved on my hard drive from emumovies and the file paths are correct.

Help! I've had this working fine before!

Matt