Author Topic: Vertical Screen / Rotate Theme  (Read 4870 times)

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Vertical Screen / Rotate Theme
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 02:19:37 PM »
I've seen there has been a post about vertical screen alignment. Is that still something being worked on or is that idea already dead? I have a vertical arcade cabinet, but the system has to run in horizontal orientation, as a lot of modern bullethell shooter do the rotation themselves. As such i would need a theme that is rotated. What's the chance i can get this? I love mGalaxy's responsiveness, but it's of no use to me if i can't change the orientation.
No, it's not dead! ;)
The 'problem' is that (for now) rotating the theme will rotate the command too! I mean: up and down will become left and right...and vice versa! If you can live with it (or simply reprogram the default key mapping) I could quickly prepare a rotated theme for you !

By the way, which direction should it be rotated (from the 'normal' vertical view)..left or right?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 02:22:06 PM by mgalaxy »

clawjelly

Vertical Screen / Rotate Theme
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 12:59:00 PM »
I've seen there has been a post about vertical screen alignment. Is that still something being worked on or is that idea already dead? I have a vertical arcade cabinet, but the system has to run in horizontal orientation, as a lot of modern bullethell shooter do the rotation themselves. As such i would need a theme that is rotated. What's the chance i can get this? I love mGalaxy's responsiveness, but it's of no use to me if i can't change the orientation.