Author Topic: Sega CD / Mega CD (Ke do not run the game directly on Mgalaxy  (Read 3825 times)

serjimbus

• Email
Re: Sega CD / Mega CD (Ke do not run the game directly on Mgalaxy
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 12:28:38 PM »
Thank you very much, I did it.
I had downloaded the Sonic CD as a compressed file in .zip, and I just had to click on "extract on Sonic CD". My error was when I clicked "extract here" (I had it all scrambled in the folder "roms Mega CD"). SOLVED thank you !!!! ;)

Muchas gracias, lo logré.
Tenía bajado el juego Sonic CD como archivo comprimido en .zip, y solo tuve que pulsar en "extraer en Sonic CD". Mi error fué al pulsar "extraer aqui" (lo tenía todo revuelto en la carpeta "roms Mega CD"). SOLUCIONADO gracias!!!! ;)

Aeliss

Re: Sega CD / Mega CD (Ke do not run the game directly on Mgalaxy
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 03:32:55 PM »
Open the *.cue file with notepad and check the path inside.
On my install I have a folder called "rom" , and inside 1 folder by game, and inside the folder the cue file, the iso file, and all sound file at wav format.
Inside the cue file, the name of the files need to be exctly the same, why good extension.

serjimbus

• Email
Sega CD / Mega CD (Ke do not run the game directly on Mgalaxy
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 09:55:27 AM »
How to get Mgalaxy, mount a .cue .zip from sega CD with Kega fusion ?? The Sega CD starts but the game does not. It's as if I turned on the Sega Cd without a game. With Kega fusion (outside of Mgalaxi) if I can play,but only with .iso.  :-\