Author Topic: Preview/ Artwork HELP  (Read 7045 times)

nick956

• Email
Re: Preview/ Artwork HELP
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 02:54:31 PM »
 :) :) I got it guys, everything is runs and the videos and screenshots preview while making the game selection within the frontend. I downloaded the png an mp4 vids from EMUmovies.com

nick956

• Email
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 03:00:20 PM »
I saw a youtube video but it just shows off how it looks after its done, idk if its the same one your talking bout.

jmd

• Email
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 02:55:30 PM »
Group all your screenshots for the specific system into one folder then, in mGalaxy runway, pick that folder with the 'screenshot' button (or drag and drop that folder to the 'screenshot' field)
I would advice you to go to the mGalaxy youtube channel, I think that there's a tutorial about it (link to the channel on mGalaxy site)

nick956

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 02:39:58 PM »
AND where does the path have to be? anywhere like on desktop or within the mgalaxy file under Data ? I'm so lost.

mgalaxy

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 02:02:44 PM »
Sorry if i'm saying this wrong but currently while switching between my games, the word MISSING MEDIA APPEARS IN THE BOXES WHERE IMAGES OF THE GAME ITSELF APPEAR. I have posted a pic to show what it looks like on my system. Please any help is appreciated because this setup is to be an arcade system for my course.
You have to give the path to your screenshots folder, the name of each screenshot has to match the rom filename and the format must be .png

nick956

• Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 01:34:16 PM »
Sorry if i'm saying this wrong but currently while switching between my games, the word MISSING MEDIA APPEARS IN THE BOXES WHERE IMAGES OF THE GAME ITSELF APPEAR. I have posted a pic to show what it looks like on my system. Please any help is appreciated because this setup is to be an arcade system for my course.

jmd

• Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 04:46:11 PM »
Not sure to understand ! Why do you want to edit your preview images? What is the final goal/effect you want to achieve?

nick956

• Email
Preview/ Artwork HELP
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 02:50:01 PM »
Hello just setup my SNES, MAME, AND N64 emualtors with mGalxay and am not finding anywhere on how to edit the front end preview images and make it look fancier. Any help would be appreciated thanks.